Friday, April 25, 2008

Jumping In

I've enjoyed others blogs so much that I thought I'd see what it would take to have my own. Little did I know that in just two steps there would be no turning back and here I am! I feel a little out of place doing this, like I'm pushing my way into the younger generation, but here I am world! I learned how to text so I can learn how to do this, right? We'll see.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

It looks really cute. You are a natural at it. I can't help you with it too, even though I am just a beginner myself. Love you!

Nanette said...

I mean I can help you. I should have checked for typos. Sorry

Chris Gamble said...

Well this is actually the second time I have written in a blog but they are really just comments. So it's cool that you do this sort of stuff. What does a blog really mean? Anyway, more to come...

The Dance Source said...

Well I think that you did a great job! Want to help me with mine? :) It was you that got me into this mess! jk it's fun!