Friday, August 7, 2009

Second Time Was Not A Charm

We've been trying to get a picture of all three grandsons together.
Not an easy feat. Here is our first attempt:
It was the best besides the lighting and Logan not wanting to put down his book.
It was all downhill from there.
Soon Ethan wouldn't hold Braiden and Logan refused to be in the picture.
But Braiden was happier!
Our second attempt was last Sunday with matching ties.
I had made a necktie for Dane's birthday and decided to make neckties for the boys out of the leftover fabric.
Don't they look thrilled?

Logan only lasted for one picture and Ethan lost interest, but Braiden was just warming up!

Maybe the third try will be better.

6 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Awe, the cute little boys :) As they get older I'm sure it'll be easier to get a picture with all of them looking and smiling :)

Sarah Moran said...

I like pictures like these better than perfectly posed ones; they're what real life is like!

Nanette said...

So cute! I love these pictures. I might have to steal them! :) I will have to bring their outfits when I come there and we can try again. :)

Law Family said...

They are cute anyways! It looks like you have a lot of fun with those little boys!

The Dance Source said...

So so cute!!! By the time Logan and Ethan are really willing to pose for a picture I'm worried Braiden won't be so willing. LOL! Hopefully third time's a charm! :)

The Dance Source said...

I finally bucked up and wrote a new blog after almost a month...We are all slacking a little :) Lets get back in the groove. Or maybe I'll pull a you, and write one for you! :) HEHEHE