We had all three grandsons at our house for a few days this week and had a lot of fun with them. I found that one great way to keep them entertained, especially Braiden, was to put them in front of the piano.
Notice the matching shirts. One of the things I enjoy doing as a Nana is shopping for matching clothes. Now that we found out that Nanette is expecting another boy, the challenge will be to find matching clothes for 4 boys!
7 comments:
I love this picture, what cute guys!
I"m glad that you had fun with the boys, we'll have to take trips more often and leave him with you...jk :) thanks for watching him, we really enjoyed our anniversary! I love this picture! Looks like I really need to get a piano! :)
I can't believe you are going to have 4 gradnsons! The boys are taking over. Maybe Naomi will have some girls for you, but boys are fun too. My girls are all drama!
It will definitely be hard to find matching clothes because of the wide range of ages. I love how they are all looking at the camera. So cute!
Boys are a lot of fun! And they are so cute!! Glad you're having fun, Grandma!!
That is a cute pic. These boys are awesome; let's bring on BOY #4 (PROCTOR).
I think a girl would help set those boys straight!!!
Post a Comment