I've decided to start over with a new blog.
For now it's not private.
My mom and grandma always said a change is as good as a rest.
I hope changing to a no sugar diet tomorrow is restful!
Anyway, I'm still designing my blog but it is:
homebodyjane.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with your diet! I promise I won't tempt you with peanut butter cups. :)
I'm so glad you are doing this "no sugar" diet with me!! Yay for us!!
Oh, also my email address is br00kesmith@yahoo.com. I would love an invite when you do it!!!
Hi!!!!! This is my same kinda idea with my blog. I've just been so busy I haven't done anything yet. I want you to know...... I started a no sugar diet in April. I also have started eating way healthier in every aspect. I have lost 6 lbs. in two months. Not the results I wanted, but it's still 6 lbs. I have a few ideas if you would like to hear them.
Post a Comment