FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD :
1- photography cashier 2- piano teacher 3- store clerk
4- babysitter
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER :
1- pride and prejudice 2- sense and sensibility 3- princess bride 4- Emma
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED :
1- anaconda, mt 2- hawthorne, ca 3- lawndale, ca 4-smithfield
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH :
1- american idol 2- bachelor/bachelorette 3-good things utah 4-oprah
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION :
1- ireland & england 2- carribbean 3- costa rica 4- puerta vallerta/ cabo san lucas
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS :
1- rainbow trout 2- spaghetti 3- reese's peanut butter cups
4- steak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What? The Bachelorette/bachelor???!!!! I never would have guessed that! Kent too?
my dad loves Oprah too! that's funny. maybe it's in your blood
Kent will watch just about anything that I'm watching except for Pride and Prejudice. He's seen it once and I watch it over and over.
I can't picture Jerry watching Oprah!
Gotta love Jane Austen. What about Becoming Jane? Have you seen it? If not you should and we will talk about it. I love it. I don't love Oprah though. I am totally craving dog food spaghetti right now though. Will you come and make me some? Did you know that my mom NEVER makes it?
I record Oprah and pick and choose what to watch. Believe it or not, we own Becoming Jane but I haven't watched it because Katie told me she didn't like the ending. Move closer Suzy and I will make you dog food spaghetti! I just taught Caleb how to make it last week.
I want dog food spaghetti too! Chris always makes me make a different kind. Chris doesn't like Oprah either. I watch it every once in awhile. You completely surprised me on the peanut butter cups! I would have never guessed. :)
Post a Comment