She is really beautful! Looking forward to more pictures from the wedding
Its ok to be biased, but you are right. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the one with the white cape!
I love that wall in the last picture!! Naomi is such a gorgeous girl!! I'm so sad I missed the wedding. But no one was surprised were they? I never go to anything. I really wanted to this time though. This is Suzy, not Joey.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is really beautful! Looking forward to more pictures from the wedding
Its ok to be biased, but you are right. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the one with the white cape!
I love that wall in the last picture!! Naomi is such a gorgeous girl!! I'm so sad I missed the wedding. But no one was surprised were they? I never go to anything. I really wanted to this time though. This is Suzy, not Joey.
Post a Comment