Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother-in-law Won't Leave!

Poor Aaron. His mother-in-law won't leave! That's what he gets for being such a good host. I was supposed to go home yesterday but I've extended my stay in Wyoming (with Aaron's blessing I might add). I'm having a good vacation and I'm not ready to go back to the real world yet. I know Rawlins, Wyoming doesn't sound like a vacation spot, but Katie feeds me and there is just enough shopping to do to satisfy us. Plus I have a heating pad and a good book. I miss my husband and kids though so I will eventually go home.
Dane's e-mail today was full of excitement. He loves his new companion and area and is excited to talk to us for Mother's Day on Sunday. The picture is Dane (Elder Jensen) with his new companion Elder Speirs.


3 comments:

The Dance Source said...

Maybe you guys should just all move out here! lol:) We love having you visit! Stay as long as you want!

Nanette said...

I promise I won't make any tricky phone calls this time for Mother's Day. You'll laugh about it someday.

Nanette said...

Chris keeps forgetting to sign in under his name and so it looks like I am writing what he is writing. Oh well. I wonder how you pronouce his companions last name.