Monday, June 1, 2009

Bad Habit Kicked?

So, I'm no hand model, but I'm pretty proud of this picture. I have been a nail biter probably since I've had teeth, which means more than 42 years. I've tried many things over the years but nothing has stuck for more than a week. It's now been about 3 weeks since I decided to mentally kick the habit. Mind over mouth. Now I need to work on mind over mouth to think before I speak. I'm sure Naomi would agree when it has to do with her boyfriend. Right Naomi?

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Way to go Mom! What did you say to embarrass Naomi? :)

The Dance Source said...

Awe they look great! Good job! :) It's your job to embarrass naomi's boyfriend, depending on how he handles it will let us know if he's a real keeper! :)

Leslie said...

Yeah, that's something to be proud of!

Law Family said...

I know how hard this habit has been for you! So, congratulations on your success so far and keep up the good work!!