Sunday, June 14, 2009

Video Funk

I've been in bed sick this past week and have also been in kind of a funk. It didn't help that Friday was the third anniversary of my Mom's death. I wonder when that will get easier; not necessarily the actual day she died, but the missing her and the memories of her death.
To cheer myself up,
here are some videos and pictures from my camera.

Katie, Aaron & Braiden after Braiden's blessing.

Braiden in the outfit I sewed for him.
He was wide awake and quiet while he was being blessed!

I know Nanette posted this video on her blog,
but I can't get enough of it, and after all,
it was taken by me on my camera so it bears repeating.

We got caught in a hailstorm on the way home from the blessing in Tremonton and had to pull over and wait it out. The sound of the hail was so deafening we couldn't talk to each other while it was going on.

Nanette playing on the slides with the boys:

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I still can't believe that Grandma has never met Ethan and that she has been gone that long. I miss her a lot too. I love the video of Dad. It is amazing the crazy things we get him to do. He is awesome! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Law Family said...

Melanie, I hope you get feeling better soon! Those videos are really cute. And Braiden is darling!