Friday, June 5, 2009

LOST

Kent and I are addicted to LOST. I bought season 1 on DVD on Ebay to see if we would like it and now we're hooked. We lost a lot of sleep watching "just one more episode" late at night. We finished season 1 and a few days later I bought season 2 on Ebay. It is taking forever to come! For 3 days now the post office tracking says it arrived in Denver. How long does it take to get here from Denver? In the meantime, I discovered you can watch full episodes on Abc.com, but you have to watch very annoying commercials for other shows that I'm not interested in. At least it's a temporary fix though. We got Katie and Aaron hooked on the show too. It's funny that I even like it because sometimes it's pretty intense which is not usually my kind of show. Anyone else like LOST?

Also lost: my camera.
Last seen: Kent took it away from Logan Wednesday night while Nanette, Naomi and I were at Enrichment Meeting and can't remember where he set it.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

My friend Tracy loves Lost, but I've never seen it. Sounds like I better not or I will get hooked on it. Dennis got me hooked on Chuck and we can hardly wait until season 3 starts in the Fall.

Melanie said...

I don't think I've really even heard of Chuck. What's it about?

Leslie said...

Chuck is a comedy, fantasy, espionage type of show. He is a computer geek who works at the Buy More store. He lives with his sister. Chuck accidentally downloaded millions of megabytes of government secrets into his own brain! He works for the CIA as a secret weapon and can flash on secret information or people who work for "fulcrum". It can get tense, but there is a guy and girl agent that try to keep him out of trouble and alive. He has developed a love interest for the girl, Sarah.

We started watching towards the end of the first season. We watched all of the second season and it was really exciting as Chuck's dad comes in to the picture. He had vanished from his and his sister's lives but for a very good reason.... hmm you would love this show!

Melissa said...

That's so funny, because I BARELY finished season one a couple of days ago and I'm hooked too! It's not a new show or anything, so it's weird that we got hooked at the same time!!! I haven't seen any of season two yet and I'm going crazy!

Sarah Moran said...

Jared bought me the first three seasons of Lost for Christmas and we have been working our way through them. I know what you mean about losing sleep to just one more episode; we do the same thing! I hope your next season gets to you soon.

The Van Tassell's said...

That's a bummer about your camera! I'm hesitating to watch LOST myself because I'm afraid that I'll get hooked like you guys!!

Nanette said...

I'm glad that you were able to find your camera. Now we know to just ask Nick next time! I think I am getting addicted to Lost to, but I need to start over from the beginning.

Law Family said...

I hate to burst you bubble, the first season was the best. We loved it too, but since then it has gotten kind of silly. Well, I guess even the second season was ok. But you should keep watching them and decide for yourself!!

Loriannie said...

I got hooked with Melissa. I just couldn't quit watching season 1 now I need season 2!

Megan Passey said...

I love Lost! Ben and I used to watch it when we were dating and now he's too cool for it and makes fun of me but it is so addicting! It's like a good book, you just want more.