I finally have a diagnosis for the pain I've been having for the last three months: pancreatitis. The plan of action is a bland diet and pain pills for now. I think another name for bland should be blah! I guess blah is better than an air conditioned gown with an IV and nothing by mouth which is the next step if this doesn't help. I'm having a colonoscopy (routine check-up) on Wednesday and I'll talk to the gastroenterologist about it more.
The grand part of this last weekend was being able to tend our youngest grandson Logan while his parents and big brother went camping. Naomi and I went birthday shopping for Kent on Saturday (today's his birthday) and we couldn't pass up the kids section. We tried a bunch of hats on Logan and he is such a ham. As soon as he sees the camera he gives a big cheeser. Sadly, we used my camera phone and somehow those pictures got deleted. Here is a picture of him in the cute outfit that we couldn't resist buying. It came with the hat. Too bad he was tired and didn't want to smile.

1 comment:
He is such a cutie. Thanks so much for watching him for us. we really appreciate it!
Post a Comment