We just got back from a fun trip to Wyoming. Naomi graduated from high school and was able to take a few days off from work so we could visit Katie and Aaron. She and Nick and Caleb had never been to the Willden's new house. We had a lot of fun; sleeping in, eating, playing games, eating, bowling, eating, four wheeling, picnicing, visiting the "Big Pen" (the Wyoming State Penitentiary museum) and eating.
Aaron turned 23 big years old while we were there.
Nick said, "I didn't know there were so many fun things to do in Wyoming!"
Some people in the family needed bumper bowling. We won't name names!
The trip wasn't too good for our family's biggest loser competition as you probably figured out from all the eating we did.
Naomi wasn't happy until we went and saw the jail. She wasn't quite as thrilled when the tour guide asked her to demonstrate how dark it was in one of the cells. Seeing the gas chamber where they executed prisoners was gruesome also. The hour long tour was kind of pricey but enjoyable.
Kent in a real cell
Katie in the zoo(?)
The aforementioned gruesome gas chamber







3 comments:
Sounds like fun, tell Naomi that there is a cool old jail in Boise next time she goes to visit grandpa J. It was super creepy. I am jealous of Katie and all the company she has been getting in the short time that she has been married. I should get my parents fired so they can come visit me.
I wish that we could have come. We will all have to make another trip to Rawlins. I am glad that you guys had fun... now start dieting again! :)
I am so glad that you guys were able to make it to our house. We really loved having you there and are glad that you all had a good time. Nick didn't know there was so many fun things to do in Wyoming? ok ok so that's understandable. Hopefully that will just intice you all to come visit again. SOON! We love you guys!
Post a Comment