Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Family, food, games, THE phone call, movies, lights, santa, 2 new feet of snow, and lots of gratitude for blessings and the Savior = Christmas.


Nick, Kent, Katie & Naomi, talking to Dane on speaker phone at 6 AM Christmas morning.


Aaron & Katie opening presents (wearing the new pajamas I made)


Caleb with some of his presents

Ethan, Papa Kent & Logan


Ethan took pictures while we were playing games. These are some of the better ones:












3 comments:

The Dance Source said...

Good times...good times! It's hard to believe that Christmas is already over! It was great talking to dane though and even greater (is that a word?) to know that next Christmas he'll be here!!!

Chris Gamble said...

It's funny to see everyone at their best, in their PJ's. There is just one thing that is missing...Aaron's Cheerleading Skills.

Nanette said...

It was a great Christmas. I am glad that we got to spend so much time with you guys. Thanks for everything. Ethan can add photographer to his future resume of decorating and I can't remember the other things he was going to do.