Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Was Heard, Kind Of

Maybe it was because of my whining, or begging, or tantrumming, or maybe after 24 years Kent has learned to really know me, but whatever it is, I got my window and blinds! My wonderful husband didn't get me just that though, even though I sincerely would have been happy with that. He saw that I needed a new battery for my laptop and a new space heater for our bedroom too, so my wants and needs were both met. I should have asked for a nose mitten (do they sell those?) because my nose is always an ice cube lately!
It was so nice to talk to Dane for more than two hours on Christmas (so what if it was at 6 in the morning) but I was jealous when he said he was going with a group of missionaries to a beach because I'm already so tired of the cold weather! Anyone else agree?

4 comments:

By Suzy Carlson said...

Hurray Kent. The big question now is what did you get him for Christmas? Seriously I need ideas, I didn't do so hot again this year.

Unknown said...

a nose mitten :) you should get a patent for that and make bank, it is a good idea because everyone would buy one, even i would, it would be excellent for hiking in the winter and other winter sports that you don't want to wear a ski mask.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas and you got to talk to your son! What an exciting time! we enjoyed your newsletter, very creative!

Aubrey said...

Hmmmm . . . the Smith nose maybe?! Yeah for new windows and blinds!