I really miss Dane. I am a very trunky Mom. He still has 10 months in Costa Rica and I know in my head that he needs to be there, but my mother heart wants him home for Christmas. At least in five more days we'll be able to talk to him. On Mother's Day when we talked to him he had a Spanish accent that was cute. The end of every one of his sentences went up like it was a question. We're hoping that Ethan will talk to him and sing to him.
I'm conscious of the fact that there are parents, children and spouses around the world missing family members right now. Someone sent me this link that you can go to and quickly send a card that Xerox will print out and send to a soldier in Iraq. It only took me a minute to do and is free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Only three more days til we get to talk to him!! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment