
Today is my Dad's 79th birthday.
It's been a strange day since
this is his first birthday
since he died 9 months ago.
this is his first birthday
since he died 9 months ago.
I've thought a lot about him.
I miss him but know he's much happier
where he is now,
where he is now,
where he wanted to be
since my Mom died almost 3 years ago.
since my Mom died almost 3 years ago.
Happy birthday Dad!
See ya later if you're lucky!
3 comments:
I love this picture of grandpa! It is one of my favorites. He had so much fun that day. Dancing and sing :) Love you Grandpa! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I loved your dad too! And miss him, but know he and your mom are happy and probably celebrating their time together!!
I miss Grandma and Grandpa a lot, but I am glad that they are together again.
Post a Comment