Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Hate Money! (Or the lack of)

I am so tired of worrying about money and being a slave to it! I was watching an older episode of Oprah a couple of days ago about the "Yearning For Zion Ranch". If you want to check it out click here. Anyway, I'm not supporting them, I don't want to be a polygamist, and I don't believe they have the priesthood authority. But, there is something very appealing in the way they share things in common. It would be nice to help each other out and use our strengths to help other's weaknesses and visa versa. I am so ready to live the law of consecration and I honestly feel like I could. Just don't ask me to have this hairdo:

4 comments:

suzy said...

I think polygamy would be nice. I don't want to be the laundry wife...I will be the vacation wife. And maybe I will help out with the kids once in awhile. What doesn't sound appealing about polygamy?

The Dance Source said...

I wouldn't be a fan of the hair that's for sure!!!

Nanette said...

I don't know how those women can feel good about themselves... looking like that! I don't know how their husbands like them either... looking like that! :)

Bradpetehoops said...

Have a nice day!