Yay! Direct TV and KJZZ resolved their issues and we now have KJZZ again. I was able to watch the Bonnie Hunt Show and the Doctors today! Of course I was just listening because I was preparing an agenda and updating rosters for Pack Planning Meeting that was tonight. Two hours! Pack Meeting is in two weeks and it's the annual Blue and Gold Banquet so there was extra planning. Hopefully next month's will be the promised hour.
Bonnie Hunt mentioned Facebook and the post about "25 Random Things About Me" that has been going around. I thought that was pretty interesting since I and most of my family and friends on Facebook did that post last week. She mentioned a Time magazine article. I looked it up and this is what it said:
"Facebook's "25 Things About Me" meme seems harmless enough; people write 25 facts about themselves and post them on their Facebook pages, just as they do with videos, status updates and photos of last weekend's party. An estimated 5 million of these notes — that's 125 million facts — have appeared on the website within the past week. Assuming it takes someone 10 minutes to come up with their list, this recent bout of viral narcissism has sent roughly 800,000 hours of worktime productivity down the drain."
I just thought that was interesting. The rest of the article was very negative. Myself, I enjoyed learning random things about my "Friends".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have missed a bunch of posts. I have been in a funk for the last week. Anyway, Joey is the one who changed our url. I really don't think it is a big deal to have your name in your url. But he taught an enrichment night on internet safety and I think he just felt like he was a hypocrite if he didn't fix his. No one reads my blog anymore though. Oh well.
That is one calling I pray that I NEVER have to have!
Aubrey, with two sons, there is a good chance you will get to be a den leader some time. One of our den leaders has two young girls and no boys, but she is great!
The best part of having KJZZ is getting all of the JAZZ games on TV. Most of their games are on FSN, but the biggest games were on KJZZ, so we once again listened to Hotrod.
Post a Comment