Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bind-a-Blog

Last week I took the time to copy and paste all of my blog entries from 2008 into Word. Then I printed, punched and bound and - ta da: I am published. Kind of. There's only one copy and I own it, but it feels good to have some history of 2008 since I didn't keep a journal. I've printed Nanette and Katie's blogs for them too and they are in the process of binding their blogs.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Very, very cute! Thanks so much for printing mine. I love it and I am sure I will enjoy looking back at it over the years.

suzy said...

What a good mother you are!! I lost my journal for half of 2008, I should print mine. Mom, if you are reading this...my printer is broken.

On a similar note, I was reading Grandma's life history that you put together and I LOVED it. I was staying at my dads and I stayed up all night reading it. First I want to know how I can get my own copy. Second, I was wondering if she had any other journals that weren't included. Also, I wanted you to know how touched I was by how well you were able to show your mother how much you loved her. The story she told about her back hurting and you put your arm under her back and left it there the whole time she slept had me crying. You didn't do that for recognition or anything like that, you just cared about her and genuinely loved her. You are sweet. I am happy that we share a birthday.

The Dance Source said...

Cute Cute!!! You enspired me!! I've vowed to write more blogs this year so that my book can be more than 30 pages :) LOL

Loriannie said...

What a great gift idea. I might just do that for suzy's birthday. Don't tell her, okay?