Kent, Katie and I were at a taping of "Good Things Utah" last week. It was a lot of fun and we got a few goodies like always. I answered a trivia question about "Dancing With the Stars" during a commercial break and won this CD:
Kent liked the smell and the look of the enchilada recipe they cooked that day and hopefully I'll be able to cook it this week. Last week it didn't sound too good to me when I had the stomach flu.
Kent was a good sport about being the only man in the audience and donated his bag of scrapbook stuff to Nanette.I plan on going back on my birthday in two weeks. Anyone want to go with me? I need to know soon so I can get tickets.
7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have come... but I definitely want to come on your birthday and hopefully I will be able to work something out for the boys. Thanks Dad for letting me have your scrapbook stuff!... I am sure it was hard for you to part with it. LOL. :) I am sorry you were sick, mom, but I am glad that you were finally able to eat your peanut butter cup!
Kent and his bag of scrapbook goodies. Oh Boy!
I really wish that I had been able to come too, that's always lots of fun! I'll make sure that I don't have to work that day so I can come!
I would love to go, call me and lets see if the time works for me!!
I want to go with you birthday buddy! But Joey is subbing that day, so I have no one to watch the kids. I need to go sometime, I love free stuff.
Awesome Mission!
Two comments about our trip to Good Things Utah. I don't know if this is good or bad. I was the only male in the studio (besides twp cameramen).
Now for my second comment. It has been two weeks since we went to the show and I still haven't tasted the "yummy" sounding enchillada recipe.
Post a Comment