That is a good quote. I wish i could remember them when I need them.
The problem is that it is actually true.
I laughed at that one. Austin woke up at 1:30 this morning screaming for chocolate. I think I will send him to your house!
I think it is supposed to be the other way around! :) J/k. That quote is awesome.
And it's not chocolate, but rather peanut butter cups.
That's Great!!!
Funny! That must be my problem too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is a good quote. I wish i could remember them when I need them.
The problem is that it is actually true.
I laughed at that one. Austin woke up at 1:30 this morning screaming for chocolate. I think I will send him to your house!
I think it is supposed to be the other way around! :) J/k. That quote is awesome.
And it's not chocolate, but rather peanut butter cups.
That's Great!!!
Funny! That must be my problem too!
Post a Comment