Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Truth in Advertising

Last Saturday we attended my nephew's wedding in the Manti Temple. Afterwards we attended the wedding dinner at a local restaurant. This was the sign out front:


I thought it was a joke until I talked to the owner who said the servers had had so many complaints the night before that she put the sign out to encourage them to do better. It must have worked because the food and service were great!

6 comments:

Loriannie said...

Wouldn't it be great if we all had our own sign that could reflect poor service etc.? For example, "No one took out the garbage last night so our house stinks." or "I got my visiting teaching done, please record."
or "I'm going to stay in my jammies all day, please bring Reeses!"
Just saying- If I had a sign----

Chris Gamble said...

Good idea, Reeses.

Nanette said...

I couldn't believe that it said that on the sign. That was so funny. Obviously people still like that restaurant, because when we were leaving I noticed that all the seats were full... or maybe it is the only place they have to eat. You should seriously submit it to reader's digest and get some money from it.

Kent said...

What more can be said than what has already been said. I wonder how much Reader's Digest would pay?

suzy said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of the sign!! I thought about it, but I was too lazy.

suzy said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope someone makes you a reeses cake!