Saturday, April 4, 2009

43 Candles Part 2

Navajo tacos have become one of our favorite meals and since I couldn't have rainbow trout that's what we had for my birthday dinner. Katie and Ethan made me a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cake.
After opening some fun presents we played a game called "Last Word" that we'd seen on the "Ellen" show. We had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Is that Logan smiling? LOL.

The Dance Source said...

I had so much fun on your bday! I'm glad that we were able to spend so much time with you! These are the times that I'm glad that we've been able to be close, and not miss so much of the stuff we might have other wise. :)

Chris Gamble said...

Nanette's face is so...well just look at it. The one with Katie and Aaron. So slap happy.

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks so cute holding the cake! He's so funny!

Nanette said...

Navajo tacos are definitely my new favorite food! Yummy. I'm so glad you had your birthday party at my house so that I could be there... even with having to take my fun test.