Braiden Ray Willden arrived safely yesterday. He came 8 days early, much to the delight of his mother. He's just a little fellow: 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long. What a doll. His father can't quit saying, "He's so cute!"

His cousin Logan already loves him, but Ethan isn't sure what to think:
8 comments:
Congratulations! He is so tiny!! I hope everything went well.
Katie is so lucky! She had it so easy. J/k. I am glad little Braiden is finally here and that I get to see him a lot. I am also very glad that you will be hanging out at my house. It will be fun!
Hooray!! How adorable. Is she staying with you for awhile so that you can help her? Post more pictures! I love your red wall!
man what a cute little boy! And he is so lucky to have such a wonderful Nana! I don't know what we would do without you! Love you Mom!
I better watch out! You are catching up to me in # of grandkids. j/k I always thought it was funny that Uncle Bob was in a competition with Dad about the # of grandkids. (like we have any control over that)No pressure Nanette to have another baby soon, I was just kidding.
Not that I am partial, but I agree that he is one of the cutest kids born ever. I was out in the hallway of the hospital room and it was a sweet sound to hear Braiden cry just after he was born. Congratulations Katie and Aaron. You are going to make great parents!!! AND I would agree that Nana is the greatest!
He is so cute! Let me know when they come visit so I can bring a baby gift and come meet him! Hopefully that won't be too long so he doesn't get big!
Cute baby! Congrats. I know I need to post more about what's going on. I'm just not much of a computer person, but I'm promising you I will try harder. Also, I love your red wall.
Post a Comment