We had been anxiously waiting for Braiden's cord to fall off so he could officially have a bath, so Wednesday morning when I changed his diaper and saw a bare belly button I was thrilled! I had sent Katie back to bed to get a couple of hours of sleep in a row, but I was so excited that Braiden and I had to interrupt her precious sleep to tell her the good news. We let her go back to sleep, but a while later Katie heated up water (it was pre water heater fix) and Braiden had his first tub bath. He didn't appreciate it! This video is after he had calmed down a little and was just doing what I call his "lambie cry".
After the bath I was holding him while Katie took this picture:

He was very content to be wrapped up. Then I felt warmth spreading down my leg and heard splashing on the floor and knew it wasn't from me! This innocent cutie pie made a pretty good sized puddle on the floor!
P.S. You might wonder why I have a Vulcan grip on Braiden. Well I'll tell you. I don't know. I never realized my hand is deformed like that!
9 comments:
I've resigned myself to the fact that you will probably beat me in number of blogs posted, but I am just glad that I have been doing it more often! It has been fun.
I'm glad that Braiden's cord finally (I say finally because my kids' cords fell out so fast)fell out. I'm glad that my kids are also not the only ones who have left a present in your lap. If it makes you feel better, Logan threw up all over me the other night!
Braiden is so cute!! I bet Katie is such a good mom!!
Awe, what a little cutie pie :) And I bet there will be more posts about Wyoming in the future :) haha, you can't stay away from Braiden for that long!! :)
What a precious memory to have on video. (and your hands really have become Mom's some how0
Once again...LOL! I felt so bad after I realized what was going on. He looked so cute, and your can't blame the little guy after going through such a dramatic experience. He was just so relaxed in Nana's arms and relieved to be out of the bath he couldn't help it :) He sure loves his Nana!
P.S. Naomi hasn't written in a long while...:)
So cute little baby. Have a nice day.
You have sexy hands and a cute new grandson.
He is so sweet, I'm sure you didn't even mind the present he left you! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment