Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

The temperature dropped this week and there is snow on the mountains.

It feels like spring at our house though.

There's a feeling of anticipation in the air.
Dane will be home in a little more than 3 weeks!

There is so much deep cleaning going on as we are changing rooms in order for Dane to have a room when he gets home that it feels like spring cleaning.
My scrapbook room is becoming Caleb's bedroom.
His room will be Dane's room.
The scrapbook stuff is squeezing back into the sewing room.
Not a bad trade for Dane!

Someone at our house is newly "twitterpated".
I won't mention names, but she is my favorite unmarried daughter and sure deserves to be happy and in love.

So, the wind may be howling outside, and my nose is an icicle once again, but there's a feeling of hope and excitement at the Jensen house!

5 comments:

suzy said...

I love fall, but I think it is the best in northern utah!! Maybe cause those were the best years of my life, haha..just kidding.

Let's see some pics of gnome and her new man!

Chris Gamble said...

It does feel like a lot like spring doesn't it! I think everyone is excited to see that Dane comes home and it will be interesting to see what the future holds for all of us in this spring in the air feeling.

Law Family said...

Sounds very exciting at your house!! I'm sure Dane will be very happy whereever you put him! And good job Naomi! Have fun!

Nanette said...

This month will definitely be an exciting one! If only it didn't have to get cold. I love fall and when the colors change and when I can walk in the crunchy leaves, but I hate the cold. It is so hard to believe that Dane will actually be home. I am so exciting. The holidays are going to be so fun!

The Van Tassell's said...

:D