My own sister in law blocked me from her blog the other day and I am starting to think that I must be making people mad. So thanks for adding me, yours is one of the only blogs I check that updates regularly. My sister in law really was mad at me and blocked me on purpose. I'm trying hard not to care. Haha.
A warm bed and a few tylenol pm are good for a sad day.
Oh and that picture of the kids is so freakin adorable and they all look exactly like who you said. That is crazy. Especially since they look like each others children.
3 comments:
that's so sad! i hope today is better for you than yesterday! Love you Mom!
I'm so sorry Mom! I hope things get better for you really soon! You need some trout to cheer you up. I love you.
My own sister in law blocked me from her blog the other day and I am starting to think that I must be making people mad. So thanks for adding me, yours is one of the only blogs I check that updates regularly. My sister in law really was mad at me and blocked me on purpose. I'm trying hard not to care. Haha.
A warm bed and a few tylenol pm are good for a sad day.
Oh and that picture of the kids is so freakin adorable and they all look exactly like who you said. That is crazy. Especially since they look like each others children.
Post a Comment