Thursday, October 1, 2009

Slacker

I am a major slacker with my blog
but I plan to try and change that
by blogging every day in October.
Another reason I'm a slacker:
I was watching "18 kids and counting" on TLC
and realized that the Duggars
have been married
the same amount of years
as Kent and I (25)
and Michelle Duggar
is the same age as I am.
She has 3 times the number
of kids as I do.
And she's pregnant
with number 19!
Boy do I feel like a slacker!

My hero Michelle Duggar

3 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Bah ha ha! That's hilarious. Well I'm kinda glad you didn't have any more kids or else some of us would have to be sleeping out in the garage ;). J/k. You're not a slacker Mom! You just get sick a lot, but when you are feeling well you do a lot more than most people who have great health all the time! I love you :)

Nanette said...

I don't think you should feel like a slacker in that regard. That is way too many kids and I am glad that I only have to share my mom with 5 other kids instead of 17! I guess I am just selfish that way! :)

Kent said...

It takes two to tango (or to be slackers).