20 Years ago...
1. Kent and I had been married for 4 years.
2. I had 2 little girls and was due with my first son in 3 weeks.
3. I was 50 lbs. lighter. Ugh! I must have been anorexic. :)
10 Years ago...
1. I had six kids ages 13, 11, 10, 8, 7 and 5.
2. Kent and I were very busy but I can't remember anything specific.
5 Years ago...
1. I went back to school and got my CNA license and started taking prerequisite classes for the nursing program.
2. Nanette graduated from high school!
3 Years ago...
1. I was 39 and dreading turning 40. I'm 42 now and loving it!
2. I was wishing and hoping and begging for my first grand baby.
3. my Mom was diagnosed with cancer and I was taking care of her and my Dad full time.
1 Year ago...
1. I was getting Dane ready for his mission.
2. my Dad moved in with us.
3. we were awaiting the arrival of our second grandson.
So far this year...
1. Katie got married and suddenly we only have 3 kids at home.
2. I spent 4 months in pain and lots of money on medical tests.
3. we have been so blessed to spend a lot of time with our family.
Yesterday I...
1. I cleaned out my closet and got a huge pile of clothes for D.I.
2. changed the backgrounds on my blog and Katie's blog.
Today I...
1. spent hours de-junking and cleaning my bedroom. That should be enough for 1 day.
Tomorrow I...
1. will go major grocery shopping.
2. will pack for my weekend trip to Montana.
In the next year I...
1. want to have another grand baby.
2. want to be healthier.
3. want to be much less in debt.
4. will get to see my missionary son!
TAG.....
I tag anyone who is reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Technically, Katie still lives there on the weekends. She hasn't been there all but three weekends? Anyway, fun to read.
I guess you could look at it Chris's way, but then you'd have to say that you have 5 kids and a dog at home.LOL! I loved reading this, it's so cool! I hope to make that next grandkid think come true!!!
I just did this on my blog. It is really interesting and makes you think! I love your background. I also got a new one. Love you!
oh... and... I'll let Katie be the one to give you that grand baby. I still need a little time... at least a year?!?!? :)
Post a Comment