Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memory Tag


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I have so many wonderful memories of you that I don't even know where to start. You are just an awesome Mom... the best mom ever! You have always been there for me and dropped what you are doing to help me out. I do remember when I turned 13 and you said, "Did you see that?" and I said, "What?" and you said," I just saw your brain go out the window." I probably didn't think it was funny at the time, but I do now.
Thanks for everything Mom. I love you.

The Van Tassell's said...

I remember that you always want us kids to have the best, even if it means spending a little more money on us, and that's so sweet of you! We are spoiled rotten kids and I hope we all realized that-i think we do!
One memory I have of you is when I was probably 4 or 5 I was in that habit of scratching people and I kept scratching my little brother Nick so you made me wear gloves on my hands :) lol-I think i stopped after that!
Another memory I have of you is just the other day when you were talking to the Jehovah's Witnesses that came to our door and you showed such a strong testimony and yet you were really nice to them at the same time and respected their beliefs-that was so awesome! I was so proud of you, even though I was laughing at how stunned they were at your answers :) haha! You are such a good example to me and I hope when I grow up that I'm just like you! I love you so much mommy! You're the best!

suzy said...

Isn't Naomi sweet? Well, I have a lot of memories of you since we lived so close for so long, did you hate that? I remember going to your house for piano lessons and one time I fainted at the piano. But I can play the top hand of There is a Green Hill Far Away!! Just kidding, that's not much of an accomplishment. I'm a quitter, sorry.
I also remember when I first heard that Kent was 6 years older than you. I was so shocked and just kept thinking things like, when you were born, he was 6!! Or when he graduated from high school you were only 12! That was a huge difference to me because I was probably like 8 when I found that out.
Anyway, you are a wonderful Auntie and I am glad that even though I live further away now, that we are still close. I feel comfortable around you and I love that.