Monday, July 21, 2008

This is the Way I Clean My House

Ethan is at the age when he likes to help. I wish it lasted, but since I have a house full of teenagers and I know it is a passing phase, I thought I'd take advantage of it.

I told him I was getting my camera and he immediately grinned and said, "Cheese!" The bottom picture if of Ethan helping me with the laundry, but I'm having a Monday and I can't figure out how to turn the picture. Maybe it's the website and not me? :0)

3 comments:

suzy said...

That is so cute. It doesn't seem like a 2 year old could really be much help, but it's amazing how much it can help for them to at least not be getting into things. Gwen likes to wash walls.

The Dance Source said...

Man that is one cute 2 year old!!! I swear every time I see him he's learned new words and gotten even bigger! You are one lucky Nana. I wish I got to see him and logan more!

Nanette said...

what a cute little boy! I wonder whose kid he is?... :) I am glad that he helps you when he comes to visit. I need to have him help me more.