On Sunday evening we went for a long walk. It is actually my first walk of the summer because of my health problems and it felt so good! My Dad was able to walk halfway around the block and then got the royal treatment in his wheelchair for the rest of the mile we walked. Apparently the medicines the doctor has me on now are really helping because I've felt so much better the last few days. Yay!Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A Sunday Walk
On Sunday evening we went for a long walk. It is actually my first walk of the summer because of my health problems and it felt so good! My Dad was able to walk halfway around the block and then got the royal treatment in his wheelchair for the rest of the mile we walked. Apparently the medicines the doctor has me on now are really helping because I've felt so much better the last few days. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember when we used to go on sunday walks all of the time. It was so relaxing and fun. I am glad that your health was good enough and that you only got sore feet. I hope that you health continues to get better and stays that way.
Don't you just love Sundays? I don't get to relax as much as when I lived with my mommy, but I LOVE Sunday walks. It means no cleaning. The best walks are right after a nap. See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment