Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello World

I read an article in the Reader's Digest today called Hello, Everybody, by Joe Kita. For a whole month he said hello to every person he met and he wrote about the 11 lessons he learned from the experience. I found it very interesting and it sounded like a great challenge. I think I'll do it on a smaller scale though, say for a week. Katie thinks I should stay out of Walmart because there are too many people. Naomi wanted to know what I would do if I ran into the person again in the same store. I told her, "I guess I'll just say 'Hello again!" Anyone else up to the challenge?



4 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Ha ha, new what if...what if you're at the library? You're not supposed to talk there ;)

Joey said...

better steer clear of the library this week. I want to hear how many embarrassing episodes you have when the week is over.

Joey said...

oops this is suzy.

Chris Gamble said...

If someone looks me in the eye, I'll say hi because it's awkward, for example, to have Aaron's dreamy eyes looking into mine. hahahaha.....