We have a full house right now and Kent calls it "party central". Katie has been here for two weeks, Aaron for one week, and Nanette and the boys for one week. Naomi has been home a lot too. Kent comes home from work to find all of us girls in the scrapbook room and he thinks that's all we've done all day, hence my title. I'm just basking in the glow of so much family around all the time. It feels like an extended Christmas break, although there never seems to be a clean glass in the cupboard even though we do a couple loads of dishes a day.
Here are some pictures of happenings at our house. As you can see, all of the Halloween wigs have still not been put away.


4 comments:
Invest in some plastic cups. Then you don't have to take time out of the partying to wash dishes. I am jealous. Take a field trip with everyone down to Richfield and see me. I will take pics of those cute little boys. Don't think about it, just get in the car. Is Katie showing yet? We could do some maternity shots too.
Those pictures of the boys are so cute! Thanks so much for helping me out and letting us stay with you. I really appreciate it. :)
Looks like loads of fun!
I wish I could be there to have fun with the boys. Lucky!
Post a Comment