Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Togetherness

I had to laugh when I walked into the living room this afternoon and saw this: What would we do without laptops and wireless Internet?

Katie and Ethan were having fun playing the piano.

As you can see, we haven't put away the Halloween decorations yet,
or, the Halloween wigs:

Logan is fascinated with Katie and Aaron's dog
Wesson's
dishes and would love to eat the dog
food and play in the water all day:

3 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Ha ha, we all look pretty sick in the wigs :) I love it when all of our family can be together! Well, not all of our family is here right now, but most of our family! We miss Dane and Chris! The other night Jake asked me what I was doing and I said that I was just hanging out with my family but there is no where else I would rather be, and he commented on how he's always thought it was way cool how close are family is :)

Nanette said...

Naomi's right. Those wigs look hideous on us. Thank goodness mullets are not in style. I love your new picture on the top. It is so cute!... and I think that Logan really wants to be a dog; with his tongue always hanging out and him wanting dog food all of the time.

suzy said...

Who wore that mullet wig? Did Little Bo Peep have a mullet under that bonnet? Hmmm...what were they all doing on their computers? Instant messaging each other??