Friday, November 21, 2008

Unremarkable

You may have heard me say this before, but I think the medical profession needs to come up with a new word to say that everything looks fine. I had some x-rays yesterday and the doctor read the report to me today: "Unremarkable." I really didn't expect to hear that my hip or femur were remarkable, but I would think they were average! The worst was when I had a CT scan of my brain and was told that it's unremarkable. Now that one hurt.

3 comments:

Loriannie said...

well, i can't see inside your brin or bones, but here is a list of the remarkable things about you:
You have remarkable patience
you have remarkable courage
you have remarkable faith
you have a remarkable older sister (leslie and Becky are average) :)

Loriannie said...

That is supposed to read BRAIN and bones. ;>

The Van Tassell's said...

I agree that the term "unremarkable" is a little below the belt. Maybe they should start using the word "perfect" right? Because if there is nothing wrong with it doesn't that make it perfect? Just a thought. And I also agree with Aunt Lori that you are remarkable! :) You are a remarkable cook, remarkable mommy, remarkable friend, remarkable daughter of God! :)