Monday, January 12, 2009

I Blog, Therefore I Am

I find myself thinking in blog.
I think how I might share an experience.
It doesn't always get shared, but that's the terms I think in these days.
I occasionally dream of blogging too.
A year ago I wasn't sure what a blog was.
Now I'm self-centered enough to think that people will care what I write and even comment on it.
I think in terms of comments too.
What will the PEOPLE say?
What if the PEOPLE don't say anything?
I also L O V E reading other blogs and commenting.
I think I need help.
Is there a Blogger's Anonymous?
Hello, my name is Melanie and I'm a blogaholic.

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

Lol you are so silly Mom! I love to read your blogs because you always have something good to say! I think that being addicted to blogging is one of the best things you could be addicted to. Keep up the good work mom!

The Van Tassell's said...

Ha ha, you are pretty funny Mom :) Maybe you should start a bloggers anonymous... but probably not because we all LOVE reading your blogs! Sometimes I think in that kind of terms...like I think about how I'll tell Will or my roommates or something like that...it's not abnormal to think that way...I hope ;) Love you Mom! Lol you'll probably notice I'm not addicted to writing my own blog because I haven't written one for a long time :D ...oops!

Nanette said...

If there is help, than let me know too. J/k. I don't think I am that bad, except that if I haven't written a blog for awhile I feel a lot of pressure inside until I do it. I also care about how many comments I get, even though it doesn't really matter. This was a pretty clever blog though. Good work and keep up the blogging and I will try to be better at the commenting.

Chris Gamble said...

It's been three days from writing your addiction. Good work. You must be fasting and praying.