Friday, January 9, 2009

Prayer for 2009?

I don't want you to think that I've become cynical this year or that I have a lot of people I don't like, but I want to share another tidbit from the same book as my last post:


May those who love us, love us.

And those who don't love us

May God turn their hearts:

And if He does not turn their hearts,

May he turn their ankles

So we'll know them by their limping.

3 comments:

The Dance Source said...

How sad! I better make sure that I don't suddenly get a limp in the near future! Does a waddle count? Cause I think that I am getting one of those and I'm not sure if I can help it so I hope not :)

Melanie said...

I don't think you're waddling yet Katie. You can't even tell you're pregnant from behind!

Nanette said...

ha ha. that is pretty cynical, but also very funny. If only it happened this way. But then I might be the one limping. I hope not!