Sunday, January 4, 2009

My New Motto?

Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway
The good fortune to run into the ones I do
And the eyesight to tell the difference

6 comments:

Loriannie said...

This is awesome! Where did you find it? Speaking of senility, Steven found the check and I will mail it to you ASAP. :0

Melanie said...

I found this in a book I just read. The main character had it hanging on her wall. I love it!

Nanette said...

That is pretty clever. I don't really want to be senile, but I guess it is good in this case.

Chris Gamble said...

You won't be lucky with me. LOL.

The Dance Source said...

I hope I'm one of the people that you want to run into :) That would be so sad other wise...

Aubrey said...

Very nice - I like that!