Ethan is at a stage where he avoids cameras at all costs so thank goodness Logan is in love with the camera and likes his picture taken. The other day he grabbed my glasses and I thought he was going to break them (Ethan's destroyed a few pair) but Logan just wanted to wear them. I couldn't quit laughing!

4 comments:
I know it's strange that I'm the first to comment on my own blog, but this is kind of an add on. I've been painstakingly copying and pasting my blog entries into Word today so I can print them out and I came across a posting last year with the same title as this. The picture is of Ethan wearing my glasses though; a pair that he ended up breaking! :d
What a ham! We have gotten some really cute pictures of him lately, making strange faces. Thanks for being such a great Nana and letting my sons break your glasses and cell phones! :) It just means that you get new ones (If only they were free).
So cute. It always makes me nervous to see little kids with glasses on. I know that any second they will rip them off their face and break them in two. Or smudge the lenses.
SOO CUTE! I hope that Braiden is a ham just like Logan!
Post a Comment