Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boise Continued

We think Ethan is a fish. All he wants to do is
swim, swim , swim. He's not too happy about the shopping that the women do
while the men golf or
go to the Priesthood Session of General Conference.
Especially when he hasn't had a nap.

He eventually gives up:

What the women want to know is,
can't the men take the babies golfing
and to the Priesthood Session with them
so it's easier to shop?

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

I totally agree that the men should take the boys so we can do something. :) They are so cute though! I had a lot of fun on the trip. Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys!!

Nanette said...

Let's definitely have the guys take them next time. It is such a work out trying to get them to be happy. I can't believe how much Ethan likes to swim. It is so cute!

Chris Gamble said...

Maybe if Nanette went to Relief Society, then it would be vindicated. *wink, wink* Hey did I mention that no one wanted to go to Cabelas? I would have taken the boys there in a heart beat. *wink, wink* No, will go hide before I get the 'eye', slapped, toe bite on, sat on, and tickled to death.

Chris Gamble said...

Okay, Nanette just accomplished all those things before I could hide. So Ma, where is the next blog? I've been waiting. Hehehe...