Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Short Post

I intend to live forever.
So far, so good.

5 comments:

{Brooke} said...

LOVE your goals revisited post! It made me laugh out loud. Too funny

Nanette said...

I hope you do live forever, because I can't imagine life without you. Love you! :)

The Dance Source said...

Good Plan! I'm glad it's still working!

suzy said...

I love that eating a reeses everyday is your goal, that you will admit it, and that you are sticking to it. I have hurried to eat a checkout candy bar on my way home from the store too many times to count. If I could just not be sneaky about it, maybe I could get it under control. Forbidden things are always hard to quit, right?
Are you feeling that flu shot yet?

Loriannie said...

I was being sooo good and was without soda for 5 days, and then I was at a big FB function and the new trainer was being nice to me and brought me a pop. i didn't have the heart to say no thank you so i drank that and for good measure drank the 3 refills that followed. i am now going to be your follower and set realistic goals like drinking pop each day!