I had two shots today.
One in my "hip" and one in my upper arm.
The hip one hurt because it was
an anti-inflammatory for my back.
The other one was just a flu shot
that I hardly felt.
I'm not sure either shot will help,
but hopefully they won't hurt.
So, I finally broke down
and went to the doctor after 9 days
of a painful back.
I came away with a diagnosis
of a bad back strain,
prescriptions for
ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant
and an order for
an xray and physical therapy.
If the physical therapy
ends up being a massage
that the insurance pays for,
I say go for it.
It would be nice
if the doctor
could write me a prescription
for a hot tub!
One in my "hip" and one in my upper arm.
The hip one hurt because it was
an anti-inflammatory for my back.
The other one was just a flu shot
that I hardly felt.
I'm not sure either shot will help,
but hopefully they won't hurt.
So, I finally broke down
and went to the doctor after 9 days
of a painful back.
I came away with a diagnosis
of a bad back strain,
prescriptions for
ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant
and an order for
an xray and physical therapy.
If the physical therapy
ends up being a massage
that the insurance pays for,
I say go for it.
It would be nice
if the doctor
could write me a prescription
for a hot tub!
3 comments:
Now is a good time to buy hot tubs. These "luxury" items are not selling as fast and so it may be a benefit. If you think about all the medical bill you pay for the next 10 years for bad back, muscle, or whatever else, then it might be worth buying.
I hope that you get better soon, so that you can get back to the things that you like to do... like hanging out with your cool daughter. :)
Dad could always write you out a prescription for a hot tub! :) I Hope you get feeling better. Thanks for telling Mom she needs to get better so she can hang out with me Nanette! :)
Post a Comment