Today marks the start of Dane's second year of his mission in Costa Rica. Yay! That was the longest year of my life! That's being overly dramatic, but it was a long year. Some major things happened since he's been gone: Logan was born (two days after he entered the MTC!), Katie got married, and my Dad died. We haven't up and moved while he's been gone though. The email we got from him last week was full of excitement. He's loving his mission, his new companion (who was a roommate in the MTC), his new area on the west coast, and new adventures. To read more about those adventures, go to his mission website. Click
here As you can see from this picture, his countdown calendar is halfway full! The cardboard cutout of Dane looks pretty good in the picture I think.
2 comments:
Yay for Dane! One year down and one year to go! :)
Wow! I can't believe it has already been a year. I know I won't be saying that when it is my son but hooray for Dane!!!
Post a Comment