Today has been kind of a blah day. A good friend of my Mom's died last week and last night Kent and I went to her viewing and today we went to her funeral. The viewing last night was at the same place where my Mom's viewing was and the funeral was at the same church. It has been almost 2 1/2 years since my Mom died, but everything kind of hit me again, especially since it's only been 2 months since my Dad died.
So, I'm begging for comments to cheer me up. Tell me a joke if you have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, I'll comment. Have a long distant hug from me. Hehehe...I need to get you thing of trout and recommend a heavy does of Peanut Butter Cups.
I am sorry that you had a rough day. I miss grandma and grandpa all the time too, but I am sure it is harder on you because they are your parents. Hopefully having the cutest 2 year old in the world can help to cheer you up! We can go shopping and I can buy you a shirt and lots of peanut butter cups. I wish I had a joke to tell, but I am really bad at remembering them.
I'm sorry that you had a blau day yesterday. Blonde jokes always make me laugh...and feel bad for blondes but here are a couple for you.
-How can you tell when a blonde has been using your computer? From the whiteout all over the screen.
-A blonde was on her way to California when she saw a sign that said "Clean Restrooms Ahead." By the time she hit the coast, she had cleaned 78 of them.
-What goes "VROOOM SCREECH! VROOOM SCREECH! VROOOM SCREECH?" A blonde at a flashing red light.
-How can you tell if a blonde is a good cook? She gets the Pop-Tart out of the toaster in one piece.
-Why don't blondes make Kool-Aid? They can't figure out how to get two quarts of water in that little package.
-What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant? "Oh, I hope it's mine!"
I love you MOM!
I am not sure that I have anything to cheer you up but I did spend all day yesterday at Primary Children's Hospital because Austin had surgery and something totally emberassing is that when I went back in the recovery room with him I almost passed out. It was totally humiliating ~ here I am trying to comfort my little boy and I am the one the nurses are worried about. Maybe I will post the story in full because it was really emberassing but funny at the same time. Cheer up little camper!!!!
What do you call a nun who sleep walks? A Roman Catholic! :) haha, an old man came through my line at work and told me that one! I hope that you are feeling better today! I know that I am!
Post a Comment