Thursday, October 23, 2008

Enabler?

Is my husband an enabler when he makes a special trip to the grocery store to buy me peanut butter cups at 9:30 at night (after just getting home from 3 1/2 hours of church meetings) or is he the most loving, compassionate, understanding man on the planet? I think the latter.

Last night at 8:30 I mentioned that I hadn't had my chocolate fix for the day and my stash was empty and that amazing man went to his closet and pulled out a Reese's for me. Apparently he'd had it for two weeks for just such an occasion. Too bad his stash ran out too.

Anyway, my helpmate and partner is amazing. And sweeties, this one's for you:

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I agree. Dad is so awesome and the best dad in the whole world!

Aubrey said...

Wow!! That is amazing. In our house we hide it from each other so we have our own stash when the community stash is out. I guess we still have lots to learn in our young age!!!!!

The Dance Source said...

All I have to say is...Awe!!!