TODAY is the 6th day of my October goals and I decided to examine how I'm doing.
THE ONLY GOAL I've been perfect on has been my favorite. You guessed it, eating a peanut butter cup a day. Just so you know, when I say a cup, I mean a candy bar which contains two cups. I almost didn't meet this goal on Sunday. We were in Nampa, Idaho and I had packed a fun size bag of the treats and generously shared them. Too much. Saturday night I found out that I had no peanut butter cups for Sunday and I didn't want to shop on Sunday. Luckily Nick went to the vending machine in the hotel for me. I put the candy on the nightstand and it somehow ended up on the floor underneath a sleeping Ethan. It was as flat as a pancake in the morning. You'd be proud to know though that I licked the wrapper clean, thereby saving my goal.
MY OTHER GOALS haven't been the best. I've only missed one day of blogging; mostly because I was too tired by the time we drove home from vacation. I never did stand naked before the mirror to accept my body, straight face or no. I've done pretty good about taking pictures but not as good about sending a note of appreciation to people.
I THINK I'll revise a couple of goals a little bit. I will look in the mirror when I'm putting on my makeup and say things like, "I love you and I'm glad you were born." I might have to add, "You know all those peanut butter cups aren't helping your jowls!" I'll also do better about sending thank you cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It was a fun weekend. It was nice to have all our our family there with the exception of Dane and Aaron. That photo of Logan just became my wallpaper on my computer.
It was a fun weekend. It was nice to have all our our family there with the exception of Dane and Aaron. That photo of Logan just became my wallpaper on my computer.
Post a Comment