Chris requested an update on my October goals. They have mostly fallen away except for two.
I am blogging almost every day. I missed two days, but the other day I posted three times so I could catch up. I'm not sure anyone read my #2 & #3 embarrassing moments though because no one commented. Not that I need comments. I'm doing this for my health and good looks. (Nope, not working yet.) I've found that posting regularly though makes me annoyed with people who only post weekly or monthly (like I used to do). I think I'm becoming a blog snob. I'm calling myself to repentance.
I'm sure you can guess the other goal I'm faithfully keeping. I am really and truly addicted to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Like any good addict I am now not satisfied with just one a day. Does anyone know of a chocolate detox program I can go into after October?
Taking pictures every day has turned out to be harder than I thought. I'm finding that most of the time I only take pictures when the grandkids are around. Plus, I'm sharing my camera with Caleb because he has a digital photo class right now.
We have the cutest little 2 year old visitor right now. He adds so much joy to our house. Right now he's wearing soft, cuddly red "hammies" and he's watching "hubbies" with "Mimi" and eating a "bar". Translation: Ethan is wearing red pajamas, watching Teletubbies with Naomi, and eating a granola bar.
1 comment:
I miss Ethan!
Post a Comment