Monday, October 13, 2008

Give Me Cookies!


Kent had an unexpected trip to Salt Lake today and asked me to ride with him. We stopped for lunch at KFC in Clearfield and along with some yummy chicken and potatoes and gravy I asked for chocolate chip cookies. We were told that they hadn't made any yet. (It was 12:30!) Would I like some pie? No I wouldn't like some pie.

Hours later on our way home (after a couple of pleasant hours visiting the Gambles), we stopped in Farr West at Mickey D's to get a snack. All I wanted was 3 chocolate chip cookies! I'm sorry, they were supposed to come in on the truck today but they didn't. Would you like some pie? No, I would not like some pie.

A few hours later, Caleb was driving me home from shopping in Logan (he recently got his practice permit) and we decided to give him the experience of his first time at a drive up window. So, Mickey D's in Smithfield it was. Nick and Caleb wanted dinner, but all I wanted was my cookies! Caleb ordered the food and my cookies and I held my breath. "That will be $7.42 at the last window," the fuzzy voice over the speaker said.

The cookies were worth the wait.

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

LOL you are so cute mom! I have no idea how you come up with a new blog everyday. It's been a couple days since I've changed mine and I can't think of anything else to write. So cootos to you! (I don't know how to spell cootos)

suzy said...

Someone needs to make you some cookies. Naomi? Think of all she's done for you. Make the poor woman some cookies.

The Van Tassell's said...

When i come home this weekend I'll make you some cookies mom :) lol

Nanette said...

Thanks for coming today! It was so nice of you to help. I love you and am grateful for everything that you do for me. :)