Friday, October 17, 2008

I am Rude

I made a discovery today.
I'm rude.
I didn't think I was.
I try to be nice.
I let people get in front of me in line at the store
when they only have a few items and I have a huge cart full.
But today I watched an episode of Oprah
that I had recorded from a few days ago.
She gave a test to find out if you're rude, and I failed.
If you want to take the test, click http://www.oprah.com/survey/oprahshow/20080909_tows_rude
and then come back and let me know if you're rude too!

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Ma, based on that quiz-a-roo, I'm not rude; but who is kidding who. A lot of those questions are based on people's pet peeves anway, so I wouldn't worry about being the classic relief society member (gossipers) or stealing my parking spot when I get home from work or letting your dog relieve himself on my lawn. I'm just kidding of course. You're not rude!

Loriannie said...

How do you tell if you are rude? Was it based on those percentages? I was bad on 2 of them, gossiping and talking on the cell while I emailed.
You really are NOT a rude person Melanie. Seriously!

Kent said...

I just took the test and I was in-line with the average American on every question. I couldn't see where it told you whether or I was rude. Anyway, you are only rude when you eat all the peanut butter cups.

Chris Gamble said...

Amen about the peanut butter cups. We need an update on your goal.

The Dance Source said...

I couldn't really tell if I was rude or not I wish it would just come out and say it. Although I probably have an advatage cause I don't have kids or work and stuff.